Children are expected to attend school wearing the school colours of red and grey dressed appropriately for the variety of indoor and outdoor activities, which they will pursue during the day.
School uniform can be purchased from online from School Trends our uniform provider.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with their name.
- White shirt / blouse / John Ray polo shirt
- Grey trousers /skirt / tunic
- Red jumper / cardigan / John Ray sweatshirt
- Red gingham dress in summer
- Black shoes or sandals
- Red shorts and White T-shirt for P.E.
- Trainers for physical activity
- Jogging trousers and sweatshirt for outdoor activity
- Please provide a named PE bag for kit
It will be helpful to your child’s teacher if your child could:
- Put on and take off their coat and shoes
- Dress themselves
- Use slip on or buckled shoes (velcro is easy)
- Have easy fastenings on clothes